Earned Value Professional Exam Prep Bootcamp
This 20-hour condensed course covers all the content tested in the Earned Value Professional exam (AACE-EVP). The course prepares you to write the exam with confidence. This course was developed in partnership with Excel Project Governance and Controls.
We are so certain that after spending 20 hours with us you will pass the exam that we offer a guaranteed pass! If you do not pass, you may re-take the course for free!
- 8 years industry related experience or
- 4 years industry related experience + 4-year industry related college degree
- Adherence to AACE’s Canons of Ethics
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Write, and pass the AACE-EVP exam
- The experienced EVP will have broad experiences in the interpretation of the EV data/metrics and possess the skills to provide coherent, relevant communications (oral and written) to all levels of project stakeholders (internal and external).
The course runs in 10 2-hour modules, once per week in the evenings. The course can also be scheduled over a 3-day period for group bookings.
Total course length: 20 hours
Learning will be assessed by practice PMP exams not available to the general public.
- Earned Value application
- The organization of a project’s scope into meaningful structure for execution
- Planning scheduling and budgeting the project work from initiation through close out using an integrated cost/schedule tool
- Monitoring project progress for performance measurement
- Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and related accounting component sused to record actual costs for a project or activity
- Generating relevant reports
- Understanding and analyzing the information reported
- Using actual cost data from, or reconcilable with, the accounting system for management of a project or activity
- Managing change to the scope of work and/or any deviation, performance trend, or change to an approved or baseline project control plan throughout the life-cycle of a project or portfolio of projects
Robert Crooks, MSc, CTDP
Synaptix Learning Solutions
Ravinder Rao, P.Eng, MBA, PMP, CCP, CMQ/OE, EVP
Project Manager, President
Excel Project Governance and Controls